- Definition of Terms
- Responsible Behavior
- Avoid Lottery Scams
- Winner Financial Resources
- Become An Affiliate
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your use of LottoGopher.com. Your viewing and/or use of this site as a user will constitute your agreement, on behalf of yourself and the entity you represent (hereinafter collectively "you" or "your"), to all of the terms and conditions provided below. LottoGopher.com may make future changes or modifications to such terms and conditions at any time without notice and your subsequent viewing, use of or subscription to LottoGopher.com will constitute your agreement to the changes and modifications. There may be additional terms and conditions provided throughout LottoGopher.com governing your use of particular functions, features, information and applications available through LottoGopher.com.
The Effective Date of this agreement shall be the date that you complete the signup process and will continue until the earlier of the date on which LottoGopher.com receives written notice from the User to terminate the subscription or the last date for which a lottery ticket is purchased on the User's behalf.
Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, 15 USC 7001-7031 requires that you consent to entering into an electronic agreement with LottoGopher.com before the agreement is executed and becomes effective. Please read the following information carefully before you consider accepting these terms. Should you enter into an online User Agreement with LottoGopher.com, you will not be required to submit a paper application/agreement. The entire agreement between you and LottoGopher.com will be evidenced by an electronic record. You must agree to the use of an electronic record and agree to read and understand the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. To access these documents and submit your online application, you will need the following: A computer, wireless device, or personal digital assistant (PDA) with access to the internet and an Internet Browser. After enrolling as a subscribed user, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of an electronic record. However, should you do so, your Agreement with LottoGopher.com will automatically be terminated and you will lose all rights to all remuneration on any subsequent winnings. Should you wish to withdraw your consent to the exclusive use of an electronic agreement, you must do so by cancelling your user account and sending an email to service@LottoGopher.com. Your request shall include your name, your mailing address, and email address.
You also agree that LottoGopher.com may amend/modify the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement at any time without prior notice.
LottoGopher.com is not affiliated or endorsed by any state lottery or government agency. By checking the box to Agree to our Terms, you consent to the use of electronic records for your user Agreement. Both you and LottoGopher will be bound by all terms and conditions. By entering into this Agreement, you also agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement for transactions entered into on your behalf by anyone acting as your Agent.
- "LottoGopher.com or LottoGopher.com Service" means all of the services offered on LottoGopher.com Web Site, including, without limitation, all technology, processes and materials used to provide such services.
- "LottoGopher.com Web Site" means the web site located at the domain name "LottoGopher.com" and at such other domain names used to identify web sites on which LottoGopher.com may offer services.
- "E-Commerce Service" means the portions of LottoGopher.com Service that are accessible on the Internet.
- "User" means any person or entity who opens and maintains a subscription and/or user account with LottoGopher.com.
- "Service" means any service designed, offered, or marketed using the LottoGopher.com Service.
2. General Rules/Policies & Procedures
- You will comply with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and all applicable laws, regulations and rules when you use LottoGopher.com service. A User must be 18 years or older to participate in Groups and use this site. If you reside in a state which requires you to be 21 years or older to participate in group lottery play, you must adhere to that state's laws or statutes in order to use this site. These rules & policies are valid only where legal. You are responsible for ensuring that it is legal for you to use this service in your local jurisdiction. LottoGopher.com reserves the right to cancel users from Groups if behavior is deemed unacceptable by LottoGopher.com at any time. LottoGopher.com reserves the right to remove a user if the user's profile information is not correct in any way and the user may have to lose rights to any winnings or balances.
- LottoGopher.com will only provide LottoGopher.com Service to persons and entities who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, minors may not use LottoGopher.com Service. This service is not open to certain Lottery vendors or employees of the State Lottery, their agents, and their family members residing in the same household, as per the rules and regulations of that lottery organization. You are affirming that you are not an excluded or prohibited person.
- LottoGopher.com may modify LottoGopher.com Service at any time with or without notice to you. LottoGopher.com and its content, including without limitation the information, graphics, products, features, functionality, services, and links (collectively the "Content") may be changed, deleted or updated without notice. LottoGopher.com may discontinue, suspend or modify LottoGopher.com at any time without notice, and LottoGopher.com may block, terminate or suspend your access to LottoGopher.com at any time for any reason in its sole discretion, even if access continues to be allowed to others.
- Legal: Lottery tickets can only be sold by authorized lottery agents/retailers and cannot be sold across state lines. Lottery tickets are purchased in person by LottoGopher.com or one of its' representatives from an authorized lottery agent/retailer in each respective state that we offer LottoGopher.com service. The state where the winnings are won will be given the identity of the winner(s). LottoGopher.com will not receive a share in any individual ticket or tickets owned by a user or any lotto Group created on LottoGopher.com. You must be of legal age and be a US citizen or permanent US resident to redeem any winnings or use the site. Any issues with the state providing the lottery service will be controlled by that state's rules. All Groups are void where prohibited by law. Each user is responsible for determining if their locality permits lottery Groups or grouping.
- User Commitment: Once a Group is filled with entries and is activated, the users will be committed to this Group. Once a ticket (or tickets) has been committed to a Group a user cannot remove their entry(ies) and must remain in the Group until after the next available drawing designated by the Group has taken place. After the next available drawing has commenced a Group user can leave the Group at his or her own discretion. If a drawing is missed or rescheduled by the state, then we will conform to this change by entering the next drawing available. By becoming a user, you allow LottoGopher.com to contact you via mail, email or phone to verify profile information, update Group information, or provide responses to requests. If we cannot contact a user (within 30 days), the user may be deactivated.
- Fees and Payouts: You may request payment of your account balance or a portion of your account balance at any time. You may request to unsubscribe your account at any time. Subscriptions (also referred to as "Memberships" or "Recurring Billing") automatically renew at the end of the subscription period. By purchasing a subscription, you authorize charges to your credit card for all new, recurring or ongoing subscription fees, as well as for any further goods or services requested through LottoGopher.com or its affiliates. LottoGopher.com will not be held liable for any winnings that it has not collected from a lottery organization if it has made Best Efforts to do so. LottoGopher.com is a concierge service and will attempt to collect your winnings on your behalf.
- Jackpots: A jackpot is any lottery winnings redeemable only from the state directly. If a jackpot is won involving payment from the state, user account balances may not be updated for some time until the state settles the winnings. Users are responsible for paying their own taxes. We are not responsible in any way for tax payments for users. Jackpots will be split between all users of the Group. For all jackpots won from the state, the lump-sum payment option will be chosen by default when applicable. Taxes may be withheld by the state lottery before distribution to Group users depending on the state involved. Our company reserves the right to choose the best option for the users involved in the jackpot. Users will be notified via the web site and email that the jackpot has been won by the Group and the user will have 30 days to respond to any additional requested information needed by LottoGopher.com.
- Winnings: When you enter Groups and your Group's tickets win, your account balance is increased (unless a jackpot is hit - see Jackpots). Winnings are distributed to each entry in the Group equally per drawing. Winnings are distributed after the lottery drawing occurs. See 'Jackpots' for further explanation of handling jackpot winnings. LottoGopher.com will attempt to inform you of any winnings you may win. However; it is ultimately your responsibility to notify LottoGopher.com of any winnings and to do so within the time limits that each individual lottery designates to collect a prize on a winning ticket. Winnings under $600 will be automatically collected by LottoGopher.com and will be credited to your account. If your winnings are $600 or greater LottoGopher.com will follow your request to either 1) send you the winning ticket by trackable overnight Fed Ex service, or 2) forward you an official lottery claim form, which you will fill out, sign, and return to us. We will use the form and your ticket to collect your winnings on your behalf. The lottery organization will mail us a check in your name that can only be cashed by you or deposited into a US bank account in your name. You acknowledge that you are responsible to report your income and pay any taxes due to the appropriate federal and local authorities in the United States of America and in the country you reside. You further acknowledge that the lottery organization might retain a portion of your winnings and forward it to the appropriate taxing authority on your behalf.
- Tickets: Tickets will be secured by LottoGopher.com and will not be distributed. The tickets will be processed and posted so users can see their tickets numbers online. The numbers for each ticket will also be posted on the web site for Group users to view. LottoGopher.com will record the winning numbers for the corresponding lottery drawings. In the event incorrect information is sent to a user, the user shall not be entitled to any claim based on the receipt of this information. User must immediately notify LottoGopher.com upon receipt of erroneous information. User hereby waives any claim against LottoGopher.com for the receipt of erroneous information.
- In the event of the death of a LottoGopher.com user will be paid in accordance with his/her last will and testament or, if there is no will, in accordance with the law of their state.
- Purchase Limit: To protect our customers from fraud, LottoGopher.com sets daily spending limits on purchases, including but not limited to, memberships fees, ticket purchases, and gifting. Once a daily spend of $2,000 is reached, no more transactions can occur on the user’s account until 24 hours after the last qualifying transaction.
3. Opening an Account
- To become a User, you must open an account with LottoGopher.com through its online registration, sign-up and/or subscription process.
- Only registered Users have the right to use services and use certain portions of LottoGopher.com Service.
- You must provide LottoGopher.com with accurate and complete contact and payment information if you open an account with LottoGopher.com. You must promptly notify LottoGopher.com if any of this information changes.
- LottoGopher.com Registration. You may choose to register to gain access to certain interactive features on the site. LottoGopher.com Registration currently provides you with access for this purpose. In the future, LottoGopher.com may add other features which may be accessed through the site. By registering with LottoGopher.com, You agree to provide accurate and current information about Yourself as prompted by the form and maintain and promptly update Your profile information to keep it accurate and current. If you provide any information that is inaccurate or not current, or LottoGopher.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate or not current, LottoGopher.com has the right to suspend or terminate Your account. By registering, you will select a User I.D. and Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Password and User I.D., and you are responsible for all activities that occur under Your Password and User I.D. You agree to (a) immediately notify LottoGopher.com of any unauthorized use of Your User I.D. and Password, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your LottoGopher.com session at the end of each visit by selecting the Logout or Sign-Out button.
You may not assign rights or duties under this Agreement to another without the express written consent of LottoGopher.com, which will not be unreasonably withheld. LottoGopher.com may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement without notice so long as the Service continues to operate similarly as outlined in this Agreement.
The terms of this Agreement are severable. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, that part of the Agreement will be interpreted in accordance with applicable law as closely as possible in line with the original intention of both parties of the Agreement. The remaining terms and conditions of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
To unsubscribe to LottoGopher.com you will need to use the Unsubscribe feature located within your User Account section. If you unsubscribe to LottoGopher.com, your account will be cashed out and your subscription will be discontinued.
7. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be deemed entered into in the State of California. All disputes and claims relating to LottoGopher.com and The User Agreement shall be settled by arbitration in Los Angeles, California or such other location as LottoGopher.com chooses, in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act and the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. If you file a claim or counterclaim against LottoGopher.com as a user, you agree to do so on an individual basis and not with any other users as a class action undertaking. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties and may be reduced to a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties agree to jurisdiction and venue before any federal or state court in Los Angeles County in the State of California. In the event that any dispute should result in litigation or arbitration, the prevailing party in such dispute shall be entitled to recover from the other party all reasonable fees, costs and expenses of enforcing any right of the prevailing party, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, all of which shall be deemed to have accrued upon the commencement of such action and shall be paid whether or not such action is prosecuted to judgment. Any judgment or order entered in such action shall contain a specific provision providing for the recovery of attorney fees and costs incurred in enforcing such judgment and an award of prejudgment interest from the date of the breach at the maximum rate allowed by law. For the purposes of this Section: (a) attorney fees shall include, without limitation, fees incurred in the following: (1) postjudgment motions; (2) contempt proceedings; (3) garnishment, levy, and debtor and third party examinations; (4) discovery; and (5) bankruptcy litigation and (b) prevailing party shall mean the party who is determined in the proceeding to have prevailed or who prevails by dismissal, default or otherwise.
You understand that no attorney general or any other regulatory authority ever reviews, endorses, or approves of any service offering, product, compensation program or company, and you will make no such claims to others.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and contract between the parties and supersedes any an all prior and contemporaneous, oral, or written representations, communication, understandings, and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein.
Nothing in this Agreement, express or implied, shall be deemed to confer any rights or remedies upon, nor obligate any of the parities hereto, to any person or entity other than such parties, unless so stated to the contrary.
Each of the parties, to this Agreement represents and warrants that it has full power to enter into this Agreement and hasn't assigned, encumbered, or in any manner transferred all or any portion of the claims covered by this Agreement.
Any waiver by LottoGopher.com of any breach of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by an authorized officer or agent of LottoGopher.com. Waiver by LottoGopher.com of any breach of this Agreement by me shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach.
11. Disclaimers, Exclusions and Limitations
- LottoGopher.com provides LottoGopher.com service on an "as is" basis. LottoGopher.com does not represent or warrant that LottoGopher.com service or its use (i) will be uninterrupted, (ii) will be free of inaccuracies or errors, (iii) will meet your requirements, or (iv) will operate in the configuration or with the hardware or software you use. LottoGopher.com makes no warranties other than those made expressly in this agreement, and hereby disclaims any and all implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement.
- The third-party links, services, resources and information that LottoGopher.com provides on or makes available through LottoGopher.com web site are not controlled by LottoGopher.com. Accordingly, LottoGopher.com makes no warranties regarding such third-party services, resources and information, including without limitation, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement and will not be liable for your use of or reliance on such third-party services, resources or information.
- LottoGopher.com will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages (including damages relating to lost profits, lost data, lost winnings, or loss of goodwill) arising out of, relating to or connected with the use of LottoGopher.com service, based on any cause of action, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Except for a breach of a party's representations and warranties under this agreement or in connection with your indemnity obligations under this agreement, in no event will the liability of either party in connection with this agreement exceed the greater of (i) the amount paid by LottoGopher.com to you during the six months immediately preceding the event that gives rise to such liability or (ii) $100.
- LottoGopher.com and its personnel make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information or items in or related to the site. LottoGopher.com and its personnel assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site. The information in the site may be out of date, and LottoGopher.com makes no commitment to update such information. The materials in this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. LottoGopher.com does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information.
- Your access to and use of LottoGopher.com service are at your risk. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall LottoGopher.com and any other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering the service be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages) arising out of or related to your access to, use of, or inability to access or use the site, or other locations accessible through the site, even if LottoGopher.com or a LottoGopher.com authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the foregoing, everything is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
- LottoGopher.com and any other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site also assume no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to or interference with equipment, programs, files, or other property (for example, from viruses) whether such damages are related to access or use of the site or other locations accessible through the site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with or damage sustained in connection with the site is to stop using the site. Your permission to use the site may automatically terminate without notice at LottoGopher.com's sole discretion. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Indemnification. You will indemnify and hold LottoGopher.com and its employees, representatives, agents, affiliates, directors, officers, managers and shareholders (the "indemnified parties") harmless from any damage, loss, cost or expense (including without limitation, attorneys' fees and costs) incurred in connection with any third-party claim, demand or action ("claim") brought against any of the indemnified parties insofar as such claim alleges facts or circumstances that would constitute a breach of any provision of this agreement by you. If you are obligated to provide indemnification hereunder, LottoGopher.com may, in its sole and absolute discretion, control the disposition of any claim at your sole cost and expense. Without limitation of the foregoing, you will not settle, compromise or in any other manner dispose of any claim without the consent of LottoGopher.com. If you are obligated to provide indemnification hereunder, LottoGopher.com may withhold any payment it is otherwise required to make to you to offset against your indemnity obligations.
- LottoGopher.com shall not be liable for failure or delay in performing an obligation under this Agreement, including but not limited to purchasing lottery tickets or collecting winnings, if it is prevented from doing so by causes beyond its control such as natural catastrophes, extreme weather and other acts of God, the actions of any lottery commission or organization, federal, state and local governments, computer viruses, war, transportation stoppages or slowdowns, stoppage or slowdown of the Internet or other networks, or for any reason beyond the control of LottoGopher.com and its agents or employees.
LottoGopher.com and its Content are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. All rights reserved. LottoGopher.com does not convey to anyone, through allowing access to LottoGopher.com, any ownership rights in LottoGopher.com or in any Content appearing on or made available through LottoGopher.com.
12. Group Play Agreement
- Playing the Lottery is at a player's own risk. LottoGopher.com disclaims any liability whatsoever for any losses, injury, claim liability and/or harm of every nature, kind, and description whatsoever resulting from the use of this agreement. As a user on LottoGopher.com you agree that:
- You are in association together with other users on LottoGopher.com to order and own State Lottery tickets; or as a sole ticket holder independently at your own discretion.
- In the case of Group play, you agree that winnings from any tickets associated with a group you are a member of are distributed to each entry in the Group equally per drawing. Each Group will own the ticket(s) as tenants in common; in the case of any independent tickets you may play outside of a designated Group you will have sole ownership of the tickets and any potential winnings derived from the tickets.
- There are 2-100 (the total number of co-owners) individuals allowed in each Group that is participating in this Group agreement, the specific number of users is designated in each particular Group profile and/or listed on the Group page.
- The Group ticket(s) which are the subject of this agreement consist of 2-100 tickets, per the maximum size allowed in the Group (no less than 2 and not to exceed 100) and so designated by the Group Manager. Each Group user owns a share divisible by the total number of users (i.e. 1/20th in a group of 20, 1/100th in a group of 100 and so on). Individual tickets played independent of any group will have only one owner.
- No party (co-owner) to this agreement is under 18 years of age or otherwise prohibited by law from purchasing Lottery tickets or claiming a prize.
- The total amount expended to purchase Lottery tickets pursuant to this agreement is designated in the individual subscription level(s) of each user. Each Group will designate the maximum level of tickets that can played in that respective group.
- You agree to designate LottoGopher.com as your designated messenger and representative and authorize LottoGopher.com to act on your behalf to purchase and store your lottery tickets, collect any Group winnings and place your proportional share of any winnings into your user account on LottoGopher.com.
- You recognize that the payment of Lottery prizes is pursuant to State Law and Lottery regulations. Should the Lottery tickets which are the subject of this agreement result in a prize(s) for which Lottery regulations permit direct payment, then a claim for direct payment shall be made by LottoGopher.com on your behalf. Where such regulations permit payment of the prize to only one natural person, then a LottoGopher.com representative may claim the prize for the benefit of all co-owners in the Group and distribute the appropriate proportional amount to each Group users account.
- Group Creator/Manager: Users can become Group Managers by creating public or private Groups on LottoGopher.com. Group Managers are required to establish the maximum Group size and the maximum number of tickets that each user can play. A Group Manager cannot manage or alter another users ticket plays or delete another user with an active ticket associated with the Group. If a Group Manager wants to leave the Group the Group can continue, but he/she must designate a replacement Manager before he can leave the group. A Group can be deleted, but only if all of the players have left the group. All Group Managers and Group Members must agree to these terms.
13. Limited Power of Attorney
All Users (referred to as "You") consent to the following Limited Power of Attorney for the Purchase, Storage, Redemption of Lottery Tickets. You agree to designate LottoGopher.com's representative as your attorney-in-fact (referred to as "the Agent") on the following terms and conditions:
- Authority to Act: The Agent is authorized to act for you under this Power of Attorney as described herein.
- Powers of Agent: The Agent may act and exercise power, authority and control on your behalf, with regard to lottery ticket or tickets limited to the following enumerated powers:
- Purchase and Possession. To purchase with funds you have provided and to take possession, but not ownership, of ticket or tickets;
- Storage. To store the ticket or tickets in an appropriate storage facility;
- Transport and Redemption. To transport the ticket or tickets from the location from and to any point within the State, as necessary to take possession and control to place them into storage and to redeem them for winnings on your behalf;
- Delegation of Authority. To engage and dismiss agents and employees, in connection with the matters described herein, upon such terms as your agent determines.
- Durability: This Power of Attorney shall endure at any time you use the LottoGopher.com services.
- Reliance by Third Parties: Third parties may rely upon the representations of the Agent as to all matters regarding powers granted to the Agent. No person who acts in reliance on the representations of the Agent or the authority granted under this Power of Attorney shall incur any liability to you or to your estate for permitting the Agent to exercise any power prior to actual knowledge that the Power of Attorney has been revoked or terminated by operation of law or otherwise.
- Indemnification of Agent: No agent named or substituted in this power shall incur any liability to you for acting or refraining from acting under this power. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless any agent named or substituted in this power for any court costs, civil judgments, or reasonable attorney fees that are incurred as a result of exercising the powers described herein.
- Ownership: LottoGopher.com is expressly not granted ownership of any tickets described herein. Users who place an order retain all legal rights and ownership of lottery tickets properly ordered.
By checking the indicated box on LottoGopher.com as part of the Sign-Up process, you fully accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your viewing and/or use of this site as a user will additionally constitute your agreement, on behalf of yourself and the entity you represent (hereinafter collectively "you" or "your"), to all of the terms and conditions.
Automatic Recurring Billing Agreement (For Subscription Option Only)
I hereby authorize LottoGopher.com to charge the indicated credit card for services provided. I agree that this is a periodic charge that will be made according to my billing cycle, and that to terminate the recurring billing process I may either cancel my account or arrange for an alternative method of payment. By providing my credit, or debit card or bank account information ("Payment Method"), I AGREE that I have read and understand this Automatic Recurring Payment Agreement. In addition, I authorize LottoGopher.com to charge the full amount required by my rate plan (once every 4 weeks) to the specified Payment Method; and I authorize the financial institution for the Payment Method, specified above to charge or debit my account and remit payment for my service to LottoGopher.com. This authority will remain in effect until I give notification, as required under this Agreement, to terminate this authorization.
Frequency of Payments
An automatic recurring payment listed on your statement as "Gopher" will be made each 4 weeks for renewal of your subscription on a recurring basis.
Cancellation of Automatic Recurring Payment
You have the right to withdraw your consent to this Automatic Recurring Payment at any time. To cancel your Automatic Recurring Payment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Service at 866-LOTTO-GO. Your request to cancel your Automatic Recurring Payment may take up to 48 hours to take effect. No refunds can be made for tickets purchased prior to your effective cancellation. Those funds will have been previously disbursed to an Authorized Lottery Reseller, who has no refund policy as per state lottery regulations.
Automatic Recurring Payment Failure
If your automatic recurring payment is declined, you will be contacted by phone or email. We may permanently restrict your ability to use a certain payment method if that payment method fails multiple times. REMEMBER: If your Automatic Recurring Payment fails, you will need to replenish your account with another payment method. In the event any payment is not made, no tickets will be purchased on your behalf without payment made in advance, and if you do not make a payment by the end of your billing cycle, your service may be suspended or cancelled.
Changing Automatic Recurring Payment
If you would like to change your Automatic Recurring Payment including, for example, making a change from one credit or debit card that was initially selected to another credit or debit card or bank account, you must authorize the recurring payment with the new credit or debit card or bank account by changing your billing options in your online account. Your previously approved Automatic Recurring Payment will be terminated within 48 hours.
I authorize LottoGopher.com and their sponsoring agency to run an address verification search. This verification process is a security measure to protect me, the client, from illegal fraud against my credit card. I guarantee and warrant that I am the legal cardholder for this credit card, and that I am legally authorized to enter into this recurring billing agreement with LottoGopher.com. I agree to indemnify, defend and hold LottoGopher.com harmless, against any liability pursuant to this authorization. This Agreement is not transferable and must be agreed to by the person authorized on the LottoGopher.com customer account.
Contact Us With Any Problems or Questions
I agree that if I have any problems or questions regarding any charges from LottoGopher.com, I will contact LottoGopher.com for assistance, using the contact information located on the website, emailing email@example.com or by calling Customer Service at 866-LOTTO-GO. I will not dispute LottoGopher.com's recurring billing with my credit card issuer so long as the amount in question was for service rendered prior to my canceling my account in the manner required by the Terms of Service, unless I have already attempted to rectify the situation directly with LottoGopher.com and those attempts have failed.
Access to Agreement
To access this Agreement in the future through the LottoGopher.com website, go to "Terms And Conditions". If you are viewing this Agreement on the LottoGopher.com website, please print a copy of this Agreement for future reference. To confirm which credit or debit card or bank account you authorized, log in to your account page.