LottoGopher.com is looking for a new face for the company – the “Danica Patrick” of the Lottery!
Los Angeles-based LottoGopher.com is an innovative new website allowing lottery players to legally purchase California lottery tickets online. With the online social boom, LottoGopher.com is the first website allowing lottery players to join or create public or private groups to pool lottery tickets – just like an office pool.
LottoGopher.com is holding a competition for GotCast members to become the new face of the company. To enter submit an audition tape of yourself telling us the following:
· How you and your friends would play the lottery online
· What type of lottery group would you create
· Why its awesome to play the lottery in groups
· How easy it is to use LottoGopher.com
The winner will receive $500 and the starring role in at least 1 of our online video advertisements. With a successful first performance, the winner will be our spokesperson moving forward.
How to win: The LottoGopher.com executives will evaluate the 50 videos with the highest number of votes. Of those 50 entries, 1 winner will be chosen.
The competition will be run through 12/31/2010 and winner will be announced on Friday, January 7th, 2011.
- Submissions must be entrant’s original work
- No explicit images, illegal activities, dangerous stunts or weapons
- Videos must not exceed 120 seconds in length
- Maximum of 1 submission per entrant
- Submitting your entry grants LottoGopher comprehensive usage rights to the work; to display, edit and distribute for promotional, advertising or any other public use.
Eligibility: Entrant should be a legal resident of the United States, at least 18 years of age and able to film/work in and around the greater Los Angeles area.
Click here to enter!